- Reporters are searching business pages for stories. Think of posts that will give enough content for an article. At least once a week tell how you helped a customer or promote an upcoming event or special.
- Ask for testimonials! These are powerful when others (not you!) say what a great experience they had with your business.
Read more »
- Like Stuff! By simply “liking” the posts in the group you are sharing info with your friends helps build exposure
- Share group with your friends- You can share on your timeline to everyone or individually in a message. Read more »
Make sure you are doing these (FREE) things on your Faecbook buisness page for optimal results!
- Reporters are searching business pages for stories. Think of posts that will give enough content for an article. At least once a week tell how you helped a customer or promote an upcoming event or special. Read more »
Many things are taken into effect with your website blog to be included in the search engines. So make sure your title has what you will be discussing in your article along with any geographical area you are hoping to capture.
So to practice what is good for business, I am making sure my keyword, “Marketing”is in my title page. For me geographical isn’t really important so I will leave that out.
They say to keep your sentances and short and to the point. This is a short sentence. In reference to your marketing blog checklist, make sure you state what you mean in the first paragraph. We are reviewing quick blog tips that can help in your website searches. The rest of the points here reflect our blogging checklist:
This picture is labeled “marketing”.
The keyword is in this URL.
Here is an outbound link…check out this blog for great ideas, http://promostuff4u.com/blog/author/tim .
This is a word I have not used in a while… don’t telemarket, it’s irritating.
156 word in the meta description, got it!
Still working on 300 words, but at least we are mobile friendly so that should help!
So to summarize the blog checklist:
- Make sure your keywords are in the page title
- Make shorter sentences with easier readability
- Make the keyword appear in the first paragraph
- Code /Label your pictures with keywords
- Make sure your keyword appears in your URL
- Use outbound links to reference keywords
- Use various keywords for each blog
- Link to other pages in blog referencing keywords Use at least 150 characters for your meta description
- Lots of content, the more the better, 300 minimum words for best results!
- And by the way Google has announced they are changing up their search results, again to include higher/varied ranking for mobile sites, so make sure yours site is mobile friendly!