December 14th, 2015
Come find out how to create the best blog practices for your business! This will be a hands on program to update your blog with all the current tools available to help build SEO for your web site.
Presenter Kathy Kane will provide valuable information for businesses looking for content for their blog and how to plan and execute a blog for maximum results.
Why Blogs For Business?
- Cost is free— With word press “type” sites- If you know your business and can write, you can blog!
- Become the tipster — Consistent tips about your business will not only help in the search engines but will help show your leadership in the industry.
- Viral effect — Write good stuff and they will share!
- Need content? Find out how to create good content and then share your content in your social media posts
- Archives—Use your blog to archive your content for future use or quick reference
- SEO—Keywords, tags, links and more!
Blogging for biz jan 16.
Program Takes Place: Wednesday January 27, 2016
Time: 8 a.m.– 10 a.m.
At: Executive Suites of Trenton -2836 W. Jefferson Trenton, MI 48183 –Conference Room
October 12th, 2015
Do it yourself or pay someone else to monitor it for you, but make sure to check out what your business says on these sites!
Step 1-Google Yourself
Step 2-check top 20 for accuracy
Step 3-Correct & Update!
The top sites to Track Monthly, Ask for Good Reviews and Remember to Update at least Yearly, quarterly is optimal.
___Yelp (Reviews, photos, add to content-keywords, create an account)
___Google Review (Reviews, photos, video add content-keywords)
___Yahoo Review (Reviews, photos, video add content-keywords)
___Facebook (Reviews, plus posting plan)
____Linkedin (Update posts, ask for reviews)
___Youtube (quarterly video, share and ask for reviews)
August 13th, 2015
Upcoming program September 23. Limited seats, pers
Personalized relevant information for your business.
Call 734-676-9561 for more information.